Are you excited about shaping the self-driving car revolution and beyond? Our goal is to revolutionize transportation to bring safety, convenience and mobility to our roads and communities. We currently are one of the few companies that have autonomous vehicles on city streets. In this position, you will be part of the team working towards our vision of ubiquitous autonomous vehicles. Join a small collaborative team of world class researchers and engineers using cutting edge deep learning technology to power the next generation of self-driving cars!
We just closed our Series B funding of $50 million! We are backed by NEA and GGV.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll work with cross-functional teams, helping create the infrastructure for our deep learning full stack, that will be the brain of the self-driving car. We are looking for someone who relishes developing software to make safety critical decisions on a robotic platform in a matter of milliseconds. You will need to thoroughly understand the problem space and work with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions.
- Participate in the development of various aspects of software engineering including vehicle software and backend infrastructure systems
- Build internal tools to help with the monitoring, debugging, testing, and optimization of various systems
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent
- Experience in C/C++ or Python, Linux development environment
- Familiarity with vehicle systems
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience working with robotics software, including ROS, OpenCV, PCL, OpenGL, etc.
- Broad knowledge of all sensor systems and sensor fusion, including cameras, LIDAR, RADAR, etc.
- Background in linear algebra and calculus (e.g. computer graphics, projections, matrix operations)
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, MySQL