DESCRIPTION: As part of a rapidly evolving team, you’ll help build the foundation of a company that is doing things for which no blueprint exists. Blue Origin’s New Graduate Engineers work alongside and learn from experienced professionals to quickly expand their engineering knowledge early in their career.
For a number of New Graduate Engineers, Blue Origin will assign a rotation program. In this program, early engineers are paired with a mentor and explore a variety of fields by working on 3-4 month projects before moving to the next department.
Based upon your desired career path, your projects may involve avionics, test facilities, software, manufacturing, materials and processes, mechanical systems, propulsion, structures, fluid systems, aerosciences, and systems engineering.
We seek engineers of all backgrounds who are passionate about space and possess a strong desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Specific duties are subject to the discipline requirements and department objectives
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in aerospace, mechanical or electrical engineering, or computer science
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on rapid development programs
- Relevant internship and academic project experience
- Self-driven with the ability to seek out requirements with minimal direction
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- M.S. degree in aerospace, mechanical, or electrical engineering, or computer science.
- Endpoint Engineering
- FireEye Labs
- Reverse Engineering team (FLARE Team)
- Customer Support Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Managed Services (FireEye as a Service)
- Hardware Engineering
- Product Development
- Software Engineer
- QA Engineer
- UI/UX Design & Development
- Web Development
- Tools Development
- Hardware Engineer
- Data Analytics
- Technical Writing
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in an accredited college/university (and returning to school for Fall ’17)
- Interested in the ever growing and changing world of high tech cyber security
- Pursuing a degree and interest/experience with one of the specified areas
- Technical related internship experience is a plus