Bloomberg software engineers develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. This is no different for our interns. Engineering interns take ownership of their projects under the mentorship of full-time software engineers. We are looking for top computer science students who are passionate about technology and eager to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment.
As an intern, you’ll become an expert on the Bloomberg Terminal and gain a deeper understanding of technology and finance. In addition to your projects, you’ll participate in coding challenges, attend tech talks and network with other interns.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You’ll need to:
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be working toward a BA, BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/53395 →