The Maker & Innovator Group is looking an undergraduate interns in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar specializations able to concurrently continue their studies while working part time on maker projects. Join a team creating projects to inspire innovation with Intel’s maker platforms. If you like rapid prototyping, have an understanding of coding, and enjoy learning and in turn helping others to learn, that is the base we are looking for.
The ideal candidate should have the following behavioral treats:
- Analytical thinking, willingness to learn
- Systematic and well organized approach
Scope of work:
- Write sample code illustrating functionality on new Intel maker platforms.
- Support team in setting up compelling demos for key events like Maker Faires.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline.
- 6 months programming skills in C or C++
- Ability to work part time in the coming 12 or more months.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Desired Qualifications (You do not need to have all to apply)
- DIY Maker background
- Familiarity with Arduino IDE
- IT experience supporting Windows 10, Ubuntu, and VMs
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/970728/2017-Undergrad-Maker-Intern/ →