Getting real world experience prior to graduation is invaluable in determining career goals and aspirations. Students with actual work experience have an advantage as they begin their job search. As an intern at Canon U.S.A., you will be exposed to business, marketing, and strategy initiatives. You will be involved in projects that help you to learn, develop business skills and provide a meaningful contribution to Canon’s businesses and goals. The Canon Insights program will give you access to various departments within Canon as well as our key leaders so that you can appreciate all of the opportunities that are available to you.
Fast facts about the 2018 Canon Insights Program
CANON PREVIEW OF OUR 2018 SUMMER INTERSHIP PROGRAM: PLEASE APPLY TO THIS GENERAL INTERNSHIP POSTING FOR CONSIDERATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ACTUAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUMMER 2018 WILL BE POSTED IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2018. PLEASE APPLY TO THE SPECIFIC INTERNSHIPS AT THAT TIME.
- 10 week summer program from 6/4/2018-8/10/2018.
- This is a full-time (9 AM to 5 PM), 35 hours a week, paid internship.
- We prefer students that are entering their Junior or Senior year as of the Summer 2018, working towards degrees in Marketing, Communications, Business, Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics, Computer Science, IT, Engineering etc. but all are welcome to apply.
- Prior work/internship experience a big plus.
- Access to various training modules via e-learning or in a classroom setting.
- This program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain hands-on work experience by participating in significant work projects and gain exposure to various business units within Canon.