Website Northrop Grumman
- Full life cycle product development on a variety of architectures and target platforms
- Applications include data acquisition and analysis, networks and communications/security, reverse engineering, artificial intelligence, database management, GUI development
- Utilizing software engineering technologies such as Object Oriented Design/Programming, Client-Server Distributed Architectures, Service Oriented Architectures, C/C++, C#, Java, Java Enterprise, Database Design, Web Technologies, .NET, and the Unix, Linux, Windows
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Physics, Math, Applied Math other technical discipline from an accredited institution
- 3.0 GPA or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your profile)
- U.S. Citizenship
- 3.7 GPA or higher
- Internship experience, leadership & teamwork experience, interpersonal communications skills, and/or involvement with Diversity & Inclusion organizations
- Proficiency in tools such as MATLAB, MathCad, C/C++, ADA, JAVA
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/ngc_addlinfo/jobdetail.ftl?job=1206347&lang=en →