Website Northrop Grumman
information, and our planet. It’s unique work. It’s challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it’s the work that makes a difference. Join us and discover all you can achieve.Our Technology Services team is recognized as a global provider of innovative, cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization, supply chain management, training and simulation, and high technology services, we offer a full spectrum of support.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Software Engineers to join the Technology Services Intern Program. As an intern, you’ll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of software engineering specializations that may include:
– Full life cycle product development on a variety of architectures and target platforms
– Applications include real-time sensor control, data acquisition and analysis, digital signal processing, networks and communications/security, intelligence data cross correlation, image processing, reverse engineering, artificial intelligence, database management, GUI development
– Utilizing software engineering technologies such as Object Oriented Design/Programming, Client-Server Distributed
Architectures, Service Oriented Architectures, C/C++, C#, Java, Java Enterprise, Embedded Real-time Development, Database Design, Web Technologies, .NET, and the Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks
– Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
– Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
– Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other technical discipline from an accredited institution
– 3.25 GPA or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your profile)
– Must be a U.S. citizenship or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
– Internship experience, leadership & teamwork experience, interpersonal communications skills, and/or involvement with
Diversity & Inclusion organizations.
– Ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/ngc_coll/jobdetail.ftl?job=1205642&src=JB-10200 →