Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit.
We are seeking an Associate Software Engineer to join our Sensor Systems group. Our world-class team works with a broad range of government agencies to solve problems that are both technically challenging and cutting-edge. Applicants must have educational or practical experience with C or C++ and Linux. Educational or practical experience with embedded software generation and testing, research, Matlab, and real time software is a plus!
Our work makes a real impact to operational systems. You will solve challenging problems including:
• Developing sophisticated detection and classification algorithms against state-of-the-art threats;
• Designing and implementing complex software to optimize sensor system life;
• Supporting real time evaluation of your designs in realistic mission scenarios; and
• Optimizing algorithm architecture for the highest performance.
BBN offers a fast paced, collaborative environment with the opportunity to contribute to multiple projects. Career growth is encouraged through support for publications and participation in leading research conferences, training, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
Required Education and Experience:
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Math, Physics, or related disciplines.
• 0 years of experience. New graduates are welcome to apply.
• US citizenship is required
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.raytheon.com/job/cambridge/associate-engineer-sensor-systems-new-grad-bs/4679/3196541 →