Analytics is a specialized, centralized, and cross-functional team that collaborates with product / engineering, growth, operations, and marketing to drive decision-making at Lyft. The team leads ambitious projects, interacts regularly with our executive team, and develops key strategic frameworks for all business areas.
Our team is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for the smart people who love working with data and want to make an outsized impact at a fast-growing company. You’ll be working closely with our growth, product, and marketing teams to optimize our overall customer experience. You’ll be responsible for analyzing experiments and informing new products we build and marketing campaigns we run to grow the business.
The ideal candidate is technically-minded, business-savvy, and exceptionally driven. If you’re sharp, highly analytical, resourceful, and can communicate complex ideas with ease, then we’d like to talk to you.
- Build and automate actionable models and reporting for key business processes
- Design and analyze experiments to increase engagement with the Lyft platform
- Perform deep-dives into our customer data to understand passenger and driver behavior
- Partner and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams across product, marketing, and engineering
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and uncover business insights to drive growth
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Pursuing B.S. or M.S. in economics, applied math, statistics or other quantitative field
- Comfortable working with very large data sets
- Experience analyzing data in R or Python; proficiency in SQL a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.lyft.com/jobs/data-analyst-intern-summer-2017 →