Interested in revolutionizing the mobile development landscape? Read on.
Fabric, a modular mobile platform recently launched by Twitter makes it easy for developers to build great apps. With Fabric, Twitter is taking a major step, moving from a company solely focused on building and monetizing a great consumer app, to a mobile services company playing a key role in the broader mobile ecosystem. Fabric brings together the best of Twitter and a number of our recent acquisitions:
- Crashlytics’ crash reporting, beta testing and analytics
- Twitter’s login, Tweet compose, and Tweet embeds
- MoPub’s monetization platform for mobile apps
- Digits, an entirely-new mobile-first identity solution.
It brings these services together into a single, powerful, modular, cross-platform SDK. Our goal is to be the first SDK developers include in their app, and thereby become a core part of every app on iOS and Android.
Sound cool? Great – because we are looking for an engineer that is a champion of development, and who loves writing code and spreading that emotion to others!
- You’re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You’re passionate about mobile, especially iOS, and you’ve built something for the platform – either as part of a job or as a personal project.
- You love to code and have a proven track record of building applications in Objective-C or any other mobile/web language (Java/Ruby/Python/etc.)
In addition, it would be great if
- You have previous experience developing SDKs or frameworks.
- You’re an active contributor to any open source projects.
- You’ve had previous exposure to building large scale services on the web.
- You’re interested in sharing the innovative work you do at conferences, meetups, etc.
We’re looking for truly talented engineers with a passion for clean code and great products. Our team is fast, smart and independent — located in both Cambridge, MA and San Francisco, CA.
Just a few of the things that set us apart:
- We love feedback – you’ll be able to connect directly with customers who are using what you’re building and use their input to make the product better.
- We ship – we’re huge fans of TDD, build/measure/learn, and are moving towards continuous deployment.
- We give back – We encourage open source contributions and community participation.
- We’re hyper technical – Deep understanding and optimization are in our soul – what can your code accomplish in 18ms?
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://about.twitter.com/careers/positions?id=a0Dj0000000KljkEAC&location=San Francisco →