Intel Security (www.intelsecurity.com), a part of Intel Corporation, is looking for a full-time junior to intermediate Full Stack Web Developer that demonstrates strong development skills to join our passionate team. We are a fast-paced research and development group looking for innovators who want to contribute to our team.
– Design, program, and deliver web applications using a variety of programming languages and development platforms
– Work with our team to analyze customer needs and transition them into software solutions
– Identify, communicate, and propose solutions effectively
– Troubleshoot and support existing applications and systems
– Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
– Completion of a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
– Must have unrestricted permanent right to work in USA.
– Minimum 3 months web development experience
– Must meet base eligibility requirements for secret clearance.
– Experience with various databases, both RDBMS and NoSQL
– Knowledgeable in issue tracking and version control systems
– Self-motivated. Must be able to work with minimal supervision
– Likes to collaborate within a group
– An interest in DevOps and full stack development
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/972187/Full-Stack-Web-Developer/ →