ANSYS employs college students in Engineering and Computer Science to help develop and test our industry-leading simulation software while gaining real experience in their field of study.
– Join a development team responsible for creating and maintaining simulation products for electromagnetics and circuits.
– Create scripts and tools to automate software development infrastructure, processes and tools.
– Investigate and fix defects in production code. Develop unit and regression tests.
– Contribute to the development of software for graphical user interfaces, visualization and computational algorithms.
– Learn and employ best software practices including design and code review.
– Pursuing MS in electrical engineering and/or computer science
– Knowledge and interest in programming and software development
– Experience in C++ or Python
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Responsibility and motivation
Demonstrates the ANSYS INSPIRE Values
Strive for Excellence
Passion & Intensity
Respect & Trust
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ANSYS&cws=1&rid=4360&source=sudohootjobs →