Website Juniper Networks
We have a summer intern position for a highly motivated and independent intern to join our small and talented Online Support team. The intern will be responsible for designing and developing reports and interactive dashboards to be utilized by our global support organization. The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate self-learning abilities, motivation, strong data analytics knowledge, exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail, with the ability to quickly learn technical processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams, to gather, analyze and document reporting requirements to meet business needs.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and interactive dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Design, develop, and deploy Tableau interactive dashboards.
- Validation and testing of critical business reports.
- Closely monitor and check the accuracy and completeness of data in Tableau. Perform optimization of Tableau reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Good presentation skills, ability to present to senior stakeholders.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, change, and working in an agile manner.
- Working towards a degree in analytical/quantitative field of study such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel macro a plus
- Hands-on SQL database experience.
- Knowledge of business intelligence / analytics tools like Business Objects, Tableau or similar data mining service, with ability to write variables and understand scripts.
- Data mining, statistics and analytical modeling.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.juniper.net/careers/careers/jobdescription.html?jid=934682 →