Website Juniper Networks
About the Job:
We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals who are eager to spend summer learning about and working with some of the smartest networking engineers who are responsible for qualifying products that sit in the biggest service provider and enterprise networks of the world. This will provide the individual an unique opportunity to understand the challenges involved in qualifying products that keep today’s internet running.
• Develop software tools, applications and test script
• Work with software engineers to debug and assist in development
• Degree of study in CS/EE (or equivalent experience)
• C programming or equivalent language, scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.) a plus
• Knowledge of networking protocols is desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communications desirable
• Ability to document work
We are looking for individuals currently pursuing BS/MS degree in CS/EE with strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.juniper.net/careers/careers/jobdescription.html?jid=934659 →