Website Colony Brands
IT Project Manager
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
To support our growing business, we are seeking an IT Project Manager to assist with leading our current project workload. If you’re an experienced PM professional with exposure with leading varying levels of project teams, coordinating multiple projects while successfully meeting project milestones, and promoting change management – this could be the job for you!
What You’ll Do
In short, you’ll be responsible for defining, planning, executing, and implementing high priority and complex projects or programs that deliver intended business outcomes, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. You’ll exercise appropriate project management best practices for the project and oversee project activities consistent with the nine PMBOK knowledge areas.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Engaging and partnering with the company business units to understand their business requirements and ensure the project teams are focused on and executing to those requirements
• Managing medium to large, complex projects and programs. This may include managing multiple simultaneous projects of varying complexity or focusing on a larger effort. Projects will include 3rd party vendor management and leading/coordinating activities of consultants and contractors
• Ensuring effective communication with business leaders, team members, and end-users
What It Takes
This role requires a strong, collaborative communicator with technical knowledge around IT solutions, and an ability to lead varying experience levels of project teams. Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related field and 10+ years’ related business experience.
In addition, we are looking for:
• A Broad understanding of PM Methodologies
• Agile experience preferred
• Experience leading long/mid-term projects (18+ month project PM leadership experience/exposure)
• Strong communication skills, including an ability to work with varying levels of an organization from end users to Executive staff
• PMP Certified preferred
• Experience working with small to mid-size companies
What You’ll Get
The opportunity to manage both IT and Business based projects in varying levels of size and complexity with a stable, family-owned, people-oriented company in business since 1926. Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
• Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
• Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
• Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
• Educational Assistance
• Company Profit-Sharing
• Company Product Discounts
• And, so MANY more!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rn22.ultipro.com/SWI1005/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*B4A7993D42B133A2 →