Do you love technology? Are you seeking an environment in which you can deepen your expertise while simultaneously developing your technology network? At Fidelity, our technologists focus on new, forward-thinking ideas. We invest in continuous research, effective deployment, and rapid adoption of game-changing technology platforms.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Recent completion or current pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree in a Technology major
- Hands-on technical project experience
- Prior technology-related internship
The Purpose of Your Role
The Leap Program is an exciting learning and development opportunity within Fidelity Investments’ Technology Organization. Leap is designed to accelerate the development of recent IT graduates to become best-in-class technologists. Participants will benefit from an enriched on-boarding program with specific technology, business, and professional skills training. The program will challenge and excite you with responsibility and visibility. Opportunities exist in multiple roles and locations throughout the US.
The Skills You Bring
Leap has specialized development tracks you will learn more about as you go through the process. We are seeking multi-dimensional technologists with a passion for collaboration inside and outside the classroom. If you have interest in the following areas, starting your Fidelity career with Leap may be a fit for you:
- Software Engineer: You are an analytical problem-solver with strong coding capabilities, attention to detail, and the ability to complete end to end work and succeed in a highly flexible Agile team
- Systems Analyst: You are a curious, strong communicator with analytical skills with understanding of Software Development Lifecycle with the ability to break tasks down as well as the ability to read programming languages & query in SQL
- Data Engineer: You are a conceptual, analytical thinker with a passion for data design and analysis with proficient working knowledge of SQL and a strong understanding of programming and scripting concepts (PL/SQL)
- Systems Engineer: You are interested in enterprise technical infrastructure as a career track and have hands-on fluency in a programming and/or scripting language such as Powershell, Bash and Python with an understanding of systems engineering, architecture and infrastructure: server, network, storage, database, application support, and security
The Value You Deliver
- Creativity and passion for working with technology to solve business problems
- Client-focused, results-driven mindset
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Twelve petabytes of storage. 9,200 servers. 850,000 trades a day. 1,100 transactions per second. One great career opportunity. Learn what our more than 12,000 technologists already know: Fidelity Investments is not just a world-class financial institution – we’re also a top-tier technology company. Our technology organization focuses on new, forward-thinking ideas. We invest in continuous research, effective deployment and rapid adoption of game-changing technology platforms.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://fidelity.taleo.net/careersection/10020/jobdetail.ftl?job=938553&src=JB-10843 →