Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp. Make contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions. Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability. Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities. Applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
– The candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
– The candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
– Experience in NAND or NOR Flash Memory applications.
– Experience in semiconductor device physics, strong programming skills, semiconductor testing.
– Experience with Flash, SRAM, SDRAM Memory Components in the area of circuit design, product test development, fab processing.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/951421/Product-Development-Engineering-Intern/ →