Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. We are looking for Product Management Interns who will bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a product with unlimited potential. Product Management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, and design to achieve the company’s vision for reinventing transportation. If you are entrepreneurial and passionate about joining a rapidly growing, dynamic organization, we’d love to hear from you!
- Understand and analyze our customers’ needs
- Be the voice of the customer
- Work with engineering to build and ship new products
- Coordinate with internal partners across the organization to ensure a successful product launch
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Computer Science (or related discipline)
- You have strong technical and analytical skills, and can work well with engineers and designers
- You posses a strong bias for action
- You’ll do what it takes to launch, iterate, and learn
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable diving into the data
- Ideally, you have a passion for transportation and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.lyft.com/jobs/product-management-intern-2017 →