**This position is intended for students in a degree-seeking program, to which they will return at the end of the summer internship in 2017. If you do not meet this minimum criteria, please revisit our careers site for other opportunities.**
The primary objective of our summer internship program is to bring highly talented people into the organization. Our internship program is truly an ‘early identification’ program, focusing on identifying and investing in high potential university students early to encourage them to bring their talent back to Intuit after graduation.
During Intuit’s summer internship program, interns will interact with our senior leaders, learn directly from our business partners, and leverage our processes all while taking on rigorous assignments. Our interns have opportunities to work in one of the following areas:
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Help identify and execute on important customer problems
- Define customer requirements
- Participate/conduct customer research
- Understand what’s important to customers, how we are doing on meeting needs, and determine priorities to improve
- Develop compelling business cases/clear framing of problem/opportunity
Through our summer internship program, university students gain an understanding of how to instill confidence and enable business growth with our products, customers, and internal processes while making meaningful work contributions.
- Demonstrated success in achieving high results; Entrepreneurism a plus.
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving; Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions and ideas. Intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration capabilities.
- Be energy amplifiers. Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and technologies.
- Ability to communicate with impact in both verbal and written communications.
- Interest and ability to learn the business as well as new technologies
- Working towards BS or MBA degree in Computer Science, Business Administration. Solid business acumen
- Ability to effectively lead change
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of tax and accounting a plus
- Ability to think end to end and deliver for all three stakeholders (customers, employees, and shareholders)
- Insatiable curiosity
- Strong execution track record
- Mountain View, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Plano, TX
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® to TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.intuit.com/job-category/21/university/job/00124368/product-management-intern →