Demandware is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized ecommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Demandware Commerce platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic. Demandware drives the success of high-growth brands Leading brands such as Playmobil, Columbia Sportswear, Crocs, L’Oreal, Callaway, Panasonic and Barney’s – to name a few. Today, we power digital commerce for more than 180 retailers across more than 600 sites around the world.
We are seeking a Software Engineer in Test Intern to play an integral part in the design and execution of manual and automated tests. As an Engineer you will work side by side with developers to build high quality web applications. You will use your technical background to understand complex architectures, collaborate across the organization, develop test cases and extend existing test capabilities in Java and JUnit. We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated strong academic achievements and have a solid computer science foundation; understanding computing concepts such as distributed computing, multi-threading and complex programming.
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, like to work within a fast-paced, exciting organization with great advancement opportunities and thrive on working with cutting edge technologies, then this opportunity with Demandware is for you.
- Ability and experience doing functional testing and writing comprehensive test cases
- Ability to troubleshoot and break down complex issues
- Experience with automated test suites and Junit
- Ability to read and review design specification and derive test cases
- Good working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and Internet technologies
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and eager to learn new concepts and products quickly
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-site, multicultural engineering team
- BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum Junior in university
- Previous internships a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-demandware.icims.com/jobs/2683/quality-assurance-engineering-intern/job →