Come intern with Intel’s Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG), Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school. Responsibilities may cover a wide range of technical areas, and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the team at the time of the internship and the candidate’s abilities.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
– Problem solving skills.
– Verbal and written communication skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
– The candidate must be pursuing a BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field.
– The candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
– 3+ months of experience with software programming in C, C++, or SystemVerilog.
– 3+ months of experience in Computer Architecture, Digital Design and Verifiction.
– 3+ months of experience in data structures and algorithms, digital logic, digital test and verification, assembly language, and familiarity with hardware description languages.
– 3+ months of experience UVM/OVM knowledge or exposure to advanced functional verification.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/968977/SoC-Logic-Design-and-Verification-Intern-2017/ →