We are looking for a Software Engineer with practical, hands-on knowledge software development.
What you’ll do at Insight/BlueMetal:
- You will develop a variety of Microsoft solutions for our clients.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to develop technical solutions for business cases.
- Aggressively grow your skillset and expertise to meet the emerging needs of our clients.
What you’ll need to join Insight/BlueMetal:
- 2-4 years hands on development
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear technical execution.
- Skill at translating requirements into clean, efficient, quality code
- Proven ability to prioritize, self-direct and execute at velocity
- Passion to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team
- Solid communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Desire to learn new skills and grow competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The position (or opportunity) described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, read below link:
Do you know someone who would make a great Insight teammate?
Referrals are the best way to build quality teams – and a great way for you to earn a little extra cash. Please visit the Teammate Referral Policy page on Inside.Insight to find out how you can refer someone to this job at Insight.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join us as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,400 teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- One of The Valley’s 2015 Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Microsoft Federal Channel Partner of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://career4.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=insight&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=44863 →