Are you looking to make a big impact on technology used by Apple, Cisco, NASA, IBM and BMC? We’re continuing to enhance our patented Hybrid Cloud Management platform with ground-breaking new features that are transforming the largest enterprises across the globe, but we need your help.
Does cloud computing, virtualization, SDDC, containers and microservices interest you? Because if so, you’ll have the opportunity to be hands on with the latest technologies by figuring out the most challenging integrations for some of our top customers. You’ll contribute to a fun and bright team that brings with them a portfolio of experience ranging from EMC, Goldman Sachs, and Disney. Come learn from PH. D’s and get direct access to industry leaders every day in our brand new, highly collaborative office space.
We are looking for a software engineer to become a key member of our innovative engineering team who will help enhance our Hybrid Cloud Management platform. You will be directly responsible for developing some of the most integral parts of the Turbonomic Platform that has already enabled over 1,700 customers to transform their businesses.
What we look for:
- Thorough understanding of object oriented and model driven architecture.
- Strong Java development and debugging skills.
- Experience with developing complex multi-threaded applications.
- Self-directed, eager to learn with a desire to work in a fast paced development environment.
- Knowledge of virtualization management is a plus.
What you’ll bring:
- BS or MS in computer science or related fields
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Prior work experience with Java or C++ development
- Prior software modeling experience
- Preferred: Experience with Storage, Hyper-V, ESXi, OpenStack
- Agile Methodologies
- Data Structures
- Distributed Systems
Benefits & Perks:
· Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority here… also, eat your fruit!
· Career advancement – jump in, make an impact and shape your career
· Unlimited Paid Time Off – visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world… must take pictures
· Pre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401k
· Access to executives – no doors are closed, go bug them and make friends
· Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee – physiological needs, check.
· Game rooms – play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on some Xbox
Launched in 2010, Turbonomic delivers a hybrid cloud management platform that enables on-premises and public cloud to self-manage in real-time, thereby assuring performance, lowering cost, and continuously ensuring compliance. The Turbonomic patented decision engine curates workload demand to dynamically control resource supply, maintaining a perpetual desired state of application health. One of the fastest growing technology companies, Turbonomic is trusted by thousands of enterprises to simplify and accelerate their hybrid cloud journey. Recently named a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, an Inc. Fastest Growing Company, and a Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Company… and we’re just scratching the surface. Come make an impact with us!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/turbonomic/a03ffcbe-183d-4345-a5a7-7d35f9cf7187 →