Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place. Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,100 employees, and very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate developers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions that are used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We are expanding our engineering team quickly, but thoughtfully; few companies offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement like the Qualtrics Engineering team.
About the Role:
At Qualtrics, our job is to make it easy for our clients to gather data, analyze results, build reports and dashboards, and drive actions to improve their customer experience. We do this by building an immersive, simple-yet-powerful SaaS product that can be accessed by any modern browsers. Do you want to build software that makes it easy for businesses to be more customer-centric? Join our team and help us build it!
We are looking for creative, responsible, intellectually curious and customer obsessed individuals to collaborate directly with our clients on custom features. You should be able to design features for our cutting edge, cloud-based, insights platform spanning data ingestion, analysis, reporting, and resolution workflows. You will be an owner, someone experienced with the full spectrum of activities involved with building custom products for customers, including brainstorming customer experiences, design, coding, testing, tuning and operational ownership. You will love shipping product to customers and look forward to blowing away your customers expectations. You will collaborate effectively and have fun doing it.
A partial list of your responsibilities might include:
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Working closely with your peers to gather and incorporate their feedback into your feature design
- Obsessing over the performance of your new features and applying the same lessons to improve the performance of existing features
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
As a team we’ll build the next industry-leading cloud-based insights platform, helping every business to become more customer-centric. We will not only shape our product, but improve the direction of the companies that use our platform through our choices. Come help us change the world!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- Database / Data Storage experience (SQL & MySQL)
- Worked on teams that have used Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc…)
- Complimentary snacks everyday
- Themed kitchens on every floor with lots of goodies (salty, sweet, you name it!)
- Office basketball hoops, shuffle board & massage chairs
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/qualtrics/jobs/123021#.V-DChJMrKRs →