Our full stack engineers bridge the gap between backend data and the frontend websites of Yelp. Their goal is to provide the best user experience to millions of users and they’re excited to dive into any area of the web stack to make it happen.
- Strong understanding of at least one popular server side MVC Framework (Django, Twisted, Rails, Pyramid, Codeigniter, Play, etc)
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment
- Experience with both Backend and Frontend performance analysis
- Understanding of web security best practice
- Experience with TDD and code review
- Active contributor to open source software
- Experience with Google Closure Tools
- Experience with both mobile and desktop web application development
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with popular Python libraries/tools (sqlalchemy, pylint, tox, PyPI)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.yelp.com/careers/job-openings/bd07a618-9b6f-4920-91c6-99280f1b268d?description=Software-Engineer-Full-Stack_Engineering_San-Francisco-CA →