Twitter is building world class tools for our Support Operations. Help impact online abuse, sensitive media and user safety on Twitter.
Who we are
Twitter is looking for an outstanding full stack engineer to work on internal tools that are used by support staff to help deal with abuse, sensitive media and user safety on the platform.
What you’ll do
Who you are
If this sounds like you, you’ve probably
- Built and scaled backend web services and web applications
- Write clear concise code with full comment and test coverage
- Ruby or Scala experience
- A BA/BS in CS or similar work experience
- 2+ years experience building web services or web applications
- Working knowledge of source control, CI, automated testing and code review
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://about.twitter.com/careers/positions?id=a0Dj000000610OCEAY&location=San Francisco →