Raytheon Solipsys is searching for a talented Software Engineer I/Software Engineer II with an aptitude to work on software-intense distributed systems. Raytheon Solipsys is an industry leader in the development of integrated C4I Network Centric Warfare solutions for both the Domestic and International DoD and this candidate will be engaged with exciting and innovative advancements in Multi-Sensor and Information Fusion, Networked Situational Awareness, and Visualization technologies.
If you have a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (with an emphasis on programming), here is your opportunity to pursue an exciting career with Raytheon Solipsys in Fulton, MD!
We are looking for recent graduates to fill these entry level positions.
Required Education (including Major):
- B.S./B.A. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (with an emphasis on programming) or other related engineering discipline.
- 0-2 years relevant experience in software development using C++ and/or JAVA.
- 0-2 years relevant experience in software development using Object Oriented Design methodologies.
- 0-2 years relevant experience using SW Development tools.
- 0-2 years relevant experience with full life cycle development including exposure to software requirements, design, development, debug and test.
- Demonstrated skills and training with C++ and/or JAVA in a Unix environment
- Demonstrated skills with C++ related Technologies: Boost/STL//Standard C++ Library/etc.
- Demonstrated skills with object-oriented software analysis and design
- Experience in developing applications using Java Standard Edition, Java Enterprise Edition (JEE), JBoss Application Server (JBoss AS), JBoss Enterprise Service Bus (JBoss ESB), and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with relational and geospatial database design and development, including experience with database servers such as: Oracle and PostgreSQL. This also includes experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience developing applications using Object Oriented Design methodologies using SW Development tools
- Experience with Apache Ant library and build tool
- Experience with Jenkins continuous integration tool
- Ability to work with customers to provide training, demonstrations, and technical guidance
- Self-motivated and work well individually or in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a government Secret clearance
- Occasional travel
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.raytheon.com/job/fulton/software-engineer-i/4679/3651571 →