Twitter’s SF QA team is seeking a Software Engineer in Test to work on cutting edge mobile applications and backend systems. You will work on our small team, own the components that you work on, and be involved from design through deployment to ensure we ship the highest quality software.
- Design, write, execute and maintain end-to-end, acceptance and regression tests for various systems components.
- Determine when components meet acceptable quality criteria and standards and give the go-ahead for release to production.
- Work with the mobile client development teams to design and incorporate entry points and instrumentation in the code for testing frameworks to use.
- Monitor, investigate and identify problems with changes before they hit production; help development diagnose and test fixes.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and testing in an OOP language with good understanding of data structures.
- Extensive experience scripting tests for backend systems and databases
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Flexible, able to shift priorities quickly, “do what needs to be done” attitude
- Working knowledge of SQL, MySQL or equivalent db systems
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Mobile UI Automation experience using KIF, Xcode instruments, Appium, Android UI Automator or similar tools
- Experience with mobile application compatibility testing and Mobile OS SDK upgrade scenarios
- Experience working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- End to End mobile Ad testing experience
- Shell/bash scripting
- Experience on start-up teams a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://about.twitter.com/careers/positions?id=a0Dj0000004qxU8EAI&location=San Francisco →