**This position is intended for students in a degree-seeking program, to which they will return at the end of the summer internship in 2017. If you do not meet this minimum criteria, please revisit our careers site for other opportunities.**
At Intuit, we want to invest in the next generation of tech entrepreneurs by bringing them into our organization early and encouraging them to bring their talents back to Intuit after they graduate. Our internship program is focused on identifying these high-potential university students and equipping them with the tools they need to succeed in the tech industry.
During Intuit’s summer internship program, interns will interact with our senior leaders, learn directly from our business partners, and leverage our unique business practices all while taking on rigorous assignments. Our interns have opportunities to work in one of the following areas:
- Software Engineer: Mobile/Cloud/Hosting/Big Data
- Security Engineer
Through our summer internship program, university students gain the confidence to make meaningful work contributions that enable business growth with our products, customers, and internal processes.
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree seeking program
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related degree)
- Strong software engineering skills
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and programming languages
- Experience with at least one of the following: Java, C#, C++
- Familiarity or the ability to learn current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability
- Academic Performance
- Case interview performance
- Research and summer work experience
- Leadership positions in group activities
- Mountain View, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Woodland Hills, CA
- Plano, TX
Our technologies include: iOS, Android, HTML5/CSS3, Angular, BackBone.js, Dojo, Node JS, Spring MVC, Rest Easy, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Cassandra, EC2, ELB, Route53, Hadoop, Pig, Selenium, TestNg, Intern, Karma.
Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked in the top 25 on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.intuit.com/job-category/21/university/job/00124366/software-engineer-intern →