We’re looking for a Software Engineering Intern to join our HealthFortis division. The HealthFortis products are built on top of a cloud-based multi-tenanted environment. As a Software Engineering Intern, you will have the opportunity to develop cutting edge technology solutions for a fast-changing healthcare landscape. Your responsibilities will include developing, implementing and maintaining custom software solutions in support of the HealthFortis platform as well as new product offerings.
- Define requirements, resources, and schedules for implementations at customer sites, including project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Provider leadership and direction to resolve project risks and deliver projects on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality.
- Design and maintain project documentation and contribute to the continued enhancement of the body of knowledge, policies, and procedures to ensure ongoing adherences to the highest standards and the continued use of best practices in working with customers.
- Participate in planning sessions and other related meetings and sessions with other IT constituents, internal business users, as well as the corresponding roles with our external clients.
- Excellent communications and status briefings for business sponsors and executive management.
- Act as the main contact with our external clients to manage the customer relationship and address any concerns to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-evicore.icims.com/jobs/2425/university-recruiting---software-engineer-intern/job?sid=16&mobile=false&width=910&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240 →