We are looking for an engineering intern who wants to learn what it takes to run the highly available, highly reliable, dynamically scaled online platform of a super popular San Francisco start-up. The ideal candidate loves automating all the things, has a passion for cutting edge technology and has a desire to improve the platform that serves the Strava Community.
About the role
- Improve the reliability and scalability of the Strava platform by increasing visibility into the system.
- Automation. Ain’t nobody got time for redundant tasks.
- Collaborate with, and incorporate feedback from, other engineering teams.
- Participate in Strava Jams – three uninterrupted days to work on a project of your choosing.
- Pursuing BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience with Linux.
- Familiarity with a cloud computing service like Amazon Web Services.
- Programming experience with scripting languages like Ruby and Bash.
- Familiarity with version control.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/strava/jobs/127931#.V-yd1ZMrKRs →