We are looking for recent graduates with experience and interest in Machine Learning to join our growing engineering team. At Quora, we use Machine Learning in various parts of the product – feed ranking, spam detection, topic and user recommendations etc. You will have a unique opportunity to learn from Senior Machine Learning Engineers and have high impact by advancing the current Machine Learning systems, as well as uncovering new opportunities to apply Machine Learning to the Quora product. You will also play a key role in developing tools and abstractions that our other developers would build on top of.
- Improve our existing Machine Learning systems using your expertise
- Identify new opportunities to apply Machine Learning to different parts of the Quora product
- Work with other engineers to implement algorithms in an efficient way
- Take end to end ownership of Machine Learning systems – from data pipelines and training, to realtime prediction engine.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Relevant coursework, projects and/or internships in Machine Learning or related fields
- Understanding of mathematical foundations of Machine Learning algorithms
- Knowledge of Python or C++, or the ability to learn them quickly
- Strong coding and debugging skills
- Love of the Quora product
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.quora.com/careers/software_engineer_machine_learning_new_grad →