Website Electronic Arts
You have a strong programming background and a passion for video games. Software Engineers at EA develop the next generation of video games and deliver creative solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This role offers an opportunity to work on a Top 5 AAA game at one of the world’s top 3rd Party video game developers by supporting Madden’s Online, Commerce, and E-Sports features.
While we are always interested in strong Software Engineering generalists with a passion for video games and sports, we are also looking for exceptional Front End Engineers to connect the front-end flash screen assets to the back end of the game, and Online Engineers to write the code that allows players to compete against each other online.
- Holding or pursuing a BS, MS or PhD program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Familiar with C, C++, C#, Assembly, and experience with Object Oriented Design preferred
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technology, platforms, and game areas
- Highly creative with excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Passion for video games and one or more of the areas of focus listed above
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://career4.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=EA&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=101081&jobPipeline=Indeed →