Calling all new grads! Over 150 million people use Snapchat every day to communicate with friends, watch Live Stories from around the world, and explore news and entertainment in Discover. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for telling great stories. We have tons of interesting technical challenges, including architecting and deploying infrastructure to handle our scale, designing a slick and secure mobile client, and maintaining an application that sees millions of users and billions of requests per day.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Do code reviews and care about code quality, while also iterating quickly
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable products
- Collaborate and work well with others
Who we’re looking for:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Excellent coder, who writes clean, concise code.
- Really, really good software engineers
- Get excited by tough technical challenges
- Love learning and are passionate about helping others
- M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Have experience with mobile apps, databases, and distributed systems (a plus)
- We’re looking for people who would like to be the foundation of our engineering team as we continue to grow. Come join us in shaping the way people use technology to communicate! Hope you have a fantastic day!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/snapchat/jobs/238328#.V-GgupMrKRt →