Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
The Yext engineering team drives the technology behind our revolutionary Digital Location Management platform! We’re looking for Software Engineers to help us continue building out our product and services. Our team works in an agile environment running two-week sprints that culminate with demos of features in progress. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Build storage systems, libraries, and frameworks.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Collaborate effectively across teams, including outside of engineering
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related technical field, graduating between December 2016 and August 2017.
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Fluency with Java, C++, Python, or similar (we use mostly Java)
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high-growth startup environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune’s Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://j.gs/8WbL →