Software Engineer, University – Tysons Corner, VA
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
The Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly customized and integrated products! Our team includes Project Management, Creative, and Software Engineering resources that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We take pride in our ability to tackle a wide breadth and depth of challenges and keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients. We are looking for Software Engineers to help us build custom web and backend solutions for our enterprise clients. Our team features a Scrum development process with one-week sprints, peer code reviews and individual ownership of projects from kickoff to delivery. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
The Yext Tysons Corner, VA office is located at 7900 Westpark Drive McLean, VA in the Silverline Center. http://www.silverlinecenter.com/ Perks include free catered lunch daily and free on-site gym!
- Advise engineering & business stakeholders on best practices, compatibility issues and tradeoffs
- Augment development tooling to improve software quality, iteration speed, and maintainability using modern technologies like Grunt, Webpack, SASS, and more
- Bridge the gap between engineering and product, working equally well with Designers and Project Management
- Write clean, tested, and well-structured code
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related technical field, graduating between December 2016 and August 2017
- Ability to easily move between backend and frontend technologies
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Familiarity with node.js, Go and Java
- Contribution to open source projects
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune’s Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://j.gs/8WbK →