Who We are:
Twitter has an unmatched depth and breadth of content, ranging from Sports Events to Politics, from an average person to the most well-known public figures, from small talk to breaking news. We are constantly improving our understanding of what content Twitter users consume, share and create and how we deliver these insights to internal and external partners.
If you dream of building web applications that would help customers to make sense of large datasets through data visualization, this job is for you! Join the Pulse team and work with a diverse set of partners in the company including product and media partners, engineers and data scientists.
Your work will influence how we share content insights about people, events, and topics in our platforms . In every decision that you influence, you will see our improve and be more valuable to Twitter users.
Who You Are:
You are highly technical and hands-on but you also enjoy to learn while on the job. You aim to be helpful to your teammates, our customers, partners and the entire organization. You probably have a B.S. or Masters degree in a technical area, but you might have gotten where you are by other routes.
You care about people:
- You have fundamental respect for all people
- You are in awe of the ability to understand hundreds of millions of people while respecting their privacy
You are great at:
- Working with customers, partnership managers and engineers to understand where data can be helpful
- Leading and prioritizing projects
- Mentoring engineers; teaching non-technical customers
- Transforming complicated problems into simpler, tractable ones
- Converting user and product needs into simple, usable interfaces
- Great communication skills
- Learning new things
- Functional programming
- Data visualization
- Data wrangling and analysis skills
- Designing, implementing and maintaining modern web applications
- Being on-call, fixing bugs, solving problems
- Actively look for ways to make life better for our customers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://about.twitter.com/careers/positions?id=a0Dj00000060pInEAI&location=San Francisco →