KAYAK is looking for a bright and motivated Software Engineering intern who has some basic knowledge of automation testing. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with great interpersonal skills, quality conscious, organized, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be part of a international QA team, working in an exciting, fast paced, highly energized innovative environment!
- Learn the KAYAK automation framework and developer environment – Selenium, Bamboo, Junit, etc.
- Writing Selenium based user interface automation tests
- Working across all of the KAYAK products to innovate new automation solutions and increase quality and coverage of automation tests.
- Some Java experience
- College Computer Science Junior level background.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Experience in any automation test frameworks is a huge plus
- Enthusiasm for code quality, rigor in testing, thinking about user interactions
- Initiative: ability to identify and complete tasks on your own.
- Troubleshoot effectively under guidance
- High energy
- Excellent technical communication skills
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one billion searches for travel information and has local sites in more than 35 countries and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/kayak/job/oCBX2fwW?__jvst=Job Board&__jvsd=Indeed →