Hiring interns in: SF, Bellevue and Austin!
As an Intern working in development at Unity Technologies, you will be a member of a team of people who are passionate about our product.
Through mentoring from fellow engineers you will gain tremendous experience in multiple functional areas, setting the stage for a career in computer engineering.
What can I expect during my internship?
- Duration: Internships last a minimum of 12 weeks and potentially more if project warrants additional time and manager approves.
- Expected hours: Interns can expect to work 40 hours per week, plus possibility for manager-approved overtime hours.
- Mentorship: Interns will be matched with managers and mentors to help you grow during the internship period.
- Start dates: Our goal is to have interns start on one of two start dates so classmates can get to know one another and share the Unity internship experience together.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Strong CS fundamentals gained through current pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math or related discipline
- Experience using Java, Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails
Experience using C#, C++, and SQL for the backend
- Big plus if you have used Unity’s platform
Our partners include: Microsoft, Sony, Qualcomm, Samsung, Nintendo, Oculus VR, Intel and many more!
Who We Are
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/unity3d/jobs/455028#.V_meT5MrKRs →