Are you a college computer science student looking for part-time work and the chance to teach your craft? Want exposure to an early-stage startup aiming to revolutionize computer science education? Then read on!
Unlike most other “learn to code” sites, CodeHS students get one-on-one feedback from tutors like you as they progress through the curriculum. Individuals and schools across the world are learning with CodeHS every day.
- Many ways to get involved: grading, answering questions, creating new content, and more
- Work with students all over the world as they learn to code
- College student studying CS, IT, or related field
- Desire to learn and teach computer science
- Paid starting at $10/hour
- CodeHS t-shirt and swag
- Super flexible hours: work practically anytime, anywhere
- Exposure to a fast-growing and exciting startup
Check out the tutor information page at CodeHS (http://www.codehs.com/tutor_info) for more information.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.codehs.com/tutor_info →