We are looking for an exceptionally talented Junior Designer with good interactive experience working with large consumer websites. Working closely with Product Managers and developers, this new hire will be designing our next generation of Vacation Rental features by translating product requirements into final designs.
The role is focussed more around UI (Producing all UI outputs) but does require some knowledge of UX
This Designer role will be involved in all VR projects where there will be a new or amended product seen by either the consumers or the advertisers.
By being involved right at the start of product planning, the senior designer will be responsible for driving improvements in usability (and resultant key metrics) across Vacation Rentals.
This is a role of huge importance and carries with it an opportunity to change the way we interact with our customers.
- Work with product managers, engineers, and business stakeholders to help set the product direction.
- Deliver world-class interaction designs, from initial concept through to launch and evaluation of success.
- Produce design visualizations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, designs.
- Work closely and constructively with cross-functional teams to iterate and deliver flawlessly on what has been proposed.
- Talent always speaks louder than experience. We’re looking for someone with sharp user experience skills and an impressive portfolio of web experiences.
- You can produce stunning, interactive experience visualizations as well as precise design documentation.
- You are proficient in design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, etc and prototyping tools such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, etc.
- You are at home with complex problem solving and have a proven ability to bring calm, order and elegance to complex experiences.
- You can communicate your work to developers clearly and constructively.
- You are a passionate advocate of user centered design, inspired to follow and experiment with the latest trends or concepts (including outside of Vacation Rentals/Travel).
- You are able to work well within cross-functional, collaborative, and fast-moving environment.
- Relevant Design degree
- Demonstrable experience with usability required.
- Passion for Design / UI knowledge.
- Experience working across all platforms: desktop, mobile, and tablet.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/tripadvisor/jobs/199861#.V-BMH5MrKRs →