At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly-traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public—offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like free lunches, Friday happy hours, on-site fitness classes and more. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is made up of three modern buildings located at the heart of SOMA in San Francisco. Monday-Friday you can feast your eyes on amazing views of the skyline, then feast yourself on some of the city’s best food trucks, lunch spots and coffee shops. When you’ve had your fill, lace up and make your way to the Ferry Building for the perfect post-work run or walk along the water (with the Bay Bridge as your backdrop)!
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
We’re looking for a Firmware Intern to be an integral part of the firmware engineering team and work on upcoming Fitbit products. As an intern you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including:
- Bring up new tools to help make our products perform better and the battery last longer
- Investigate and fix challenging bugs
- Explore new sensors to add on Fitbit devices
- Develop Firmware technologies – Application, System, Drivers
- Work in collaboration with other teams (EE, iOS, Android, research, website…)
- Go to China to support production builds
- Pursuing a BS or MS in CE, EE or CS
- Demonstrated passion for learning and engineering
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of C, Embedded Systems, Assembly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.fitbit.com/careers/search#jobs/276672 →