Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,100 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions that are used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. Few teams offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement like the Qualtrics Engineering team.
What to expect as a Software Engineer
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work! In addition, you will:
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, PHP, Scala)
- Database / Data Storage experience (SQL / MySQL)
- Strong level of curiosity
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/qualtrics/jobs/52430#.V-DDk5MrKRs →