- 3+ years of experience building dynamic, consumer-facing sites.
- Knowledge of front-end web technologies, including HTML5, jQuery, modern CSS, and frameworks such as Backbone.js/Marionette/AngularJS/React.js.
- Understanding of back-end technologies such as PHP, Mysql, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, or Go.
- Experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles.
- Fluency with one or more server-side languages.
- Experience with web analytics and tests to optimize retention, funnels, and conversion rates.
- You have an eye for visual and/or interaction design, and maybe have even done some design work in the past.
Solid experience with unit-testing and using technologies such as Jasmine or Mocha/Chai.
Working at Edmodo:
At Edmodo, we are working together to create an environment that fosters learning and growth and encourages creativity, transparency, and diversity. Hear what it’s like to work at Edmodo, directly from the Edmodo team:http://www.jobs.edmodo.com
Edmodo offers a comprehensive compensation package, which includes the following benefits:
- Aetna Medical PPO 10, HMO 15, and HSA options
- Kaiser Medical PPO 30 Option
- Metlife Dental PPO
- VSP Vision PPO
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Basic & Voluntary LIFE & AD&D
- Vanguard 401(K)
- Domestic partner coverage
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible time off
- Catered daily food, snacks and drinks
- Paid public transportation
The position is located in San Mateo, right off of the 101 freeways and Hillsdale.
Edmodo is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.jobvite.com/Jobvite/Job.aspx?b=n425CnwF&o=34&j=opSN0fwO →