**This position is intended for students in a degree-seeking program, to which they will return at the end of the summer internship in 2017. If you do not meet this minimum criteria, please revisit our careers site for other opportunities.**
At Intuit, we want to invest in the next generation of tech entrepreneurs by bringing them into our organization early and encouraging them to bring their talents back to Intuit after they graduate. Our internship program is focused on identifying these high-potential university students and equipping them with the tools they need to succeed in the tech industry.
During Intuit’s summer internship program, interns will interact with our senior leaders, learn directly from our business partners, and leverage our unique business practices all while taking on rigorous assignments. Our interns have opportunities to work in one of the following areas:
• Software Engineer in Quality
Through our summer internship program, university students gain the confidence to make meaningful work contributions that enable business growth with our products, customers, and internal processes.
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree seeking program
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related degree)
- Strong software engineering skills
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and programming languages
- Experience with at least one of the following: Java, C#, C++
- Ability to assist developers in the analysis and isolation of software defects
- Basic black, gray, and white box testing design and testing skills
- Ability to develop test plans and author cases
- Experience working on an Agile development team with rapid iterations
- Candidates must have a passion for quality and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Familiarity or the ability to learn current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability
- Academic Performance
- Case interview performance
- Research and summer work experience
- Leadership positions in group activities
Hear more about the experience previous summer interns had at Intuit:
- Mountain View, CA
- San Diego, CA
Our technologies include: iOS, Android, HTML5/CSS3, Angular, BackBone.js, Dojo, Node JS, Spring MVC, Rest Easy, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Cassandra, EC2, ELB, Route53, Hadoop, Pig, Selenium, TestNg, Intern, Karma.
Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked in the top 25 on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.intuit.com/job-category/21/university/job/00124370/software-engineer-in-quality-intern →