Website PRA Group
We invite you to explore a future with us at PRA Group, a diverse and growing company that has a tangible impact on the global economy.
PRA Group is currently looking for hard working, bright, and energetic undergraduate and graduate students to join our 2017 Summer Internship Program.
Overview of Internship Program:
The summer program offers ten-week paid, internship opportunities at the PRA Group national headquarters office in Norfolk, Virginia, as well as at PRA Group offices located across the U.S. The internship program is a combination of mentoring, learning activities, and project work designed to give broad exposure to the inner workings of global, publicly traded, financial services corporation. The nature of the assignments will vary, allowing opportunity to exercise customization and creativity, while providing a practical and challenging business experience.
- Lunch & Learn/Executive Breakfast Chat series with senior PRA Group leaders
- Professional/Career development workshops and activities
- Social activities/outings
- Preferred candidate will be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or related program in Business, International Studies, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Communications, Economics, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, related major, or recent college graduate from Spring 2017.
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Computer literacy; proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated work ethic, goal-oriented, and past history of academic success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinker, leader, team player, and self-managed learner
This is a paid internship over a 10-week duration from June to August 2017. Interns need to be available to work up to 40 hours per week. Based on a student’s availability and school schedule, internships can begin or end before or after the dates indicated. Applications are accepted for positions until filled.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://pra.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PRA_Careers/job/Norfolk-VA/Summer-2017-Internship-General-Studies_16161-1?source=indeed →