Adobe’s Creative Cloud for enterprise support team is looking for an experienced, Enterprise Technical Support Engineer to work with customers and partners to provide world-class technical support, installation and deployment assistance. This is a full time position based at our headquarters in downtown San Jose.
What you’ll do
- Troubleshoot in-depth customer issues around a wide range of technologies and liaise with engineering to work towards resolution.
- Assist customers and partners in configuring and deploying enterprise software packages using a variety of industry-standard deployment methodologies.
- Provide high-level technical support assistance to Creative Cloud for enterprise customers
- Researches and logs bugs in the bug database and works with QE, engineering and Product Management to prioritize urgent and top issues for resolution.
- Occasional travel
What you need to succeed
- BA/BS degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Deep understanding of Identity and Access Management, Single Sign-On, SAML, enterprise software deployment technologies (or the ability to learn them)
- Strong troubleshooting experience and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/external_experienced/job/San-Jose/Technical-Support-Engineer_46573 →